When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Akan kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- My First Akan Bible - 40+ entries: Colour and learn the good news
- Abraa Abraa? Yo! Ananse Kodi Ahorow Bi - 1+ entries: Read more Akan bedtime stories?
- Everyday Akan Rhymes - 1+ entries: Let's read Akan aloud
- Nyame Ndwom - 100+ entries: Tow ndwom ma Awurade
- Fa Bi Gye Serew - 40+ entries: Me Tumi Kenkan Akan
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Akan dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Akan dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: