When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Akan kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Mein Erstes Gikuyu Wörterbuch - 30+ entries: Lies Kikuyu. Jaden Tag
- My First Akan Counting Book: English-Akan - 20+ entries: Colour and learn 1 2 3
- Abraa Abraa? Yo! Ananse Kodi Ahorow Bi - 1+ entries: Read more Akan bedtime stories?
- Nyame Ndwom - 100+ entries: Tow ndwom ma Awurade
- My First Ga Dictionary: Colour and Learn - 30+ entries: Teach your child Ga words
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Akan dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Akan dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: