Write in akan with a kasahorow keyboard app.
Get the kasahorow app by downloading the right app for your phone or computer.
- kasahorow on your Android phone
- kasahorow on your iPhone and iPad
- kasahorow on Google Chrome on Windows PC and Mac and Linux PC
We recommend these fonts too for displaying African languages.
- Gentium is great for printing on paper. It's very easy on the eyes.
- Droid Serif is great for web pages! It is also the font used for kasahorow.org websites.
- Noto is also great for web pages! It is a universal font by Google. Noto supports all languages in Unicode.
kasahorow Writers Fellowship
Learn how to write for every kasahorow reader. Apply to the kasahorow Writers' Fellowship.