When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Akan kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- I Can Read Akan - 100+ entries: Illustrated Akan-English
- Modern Akan: a concise introduction - 37+ entries: Learn Twi and Fanti grammar fast
- Mboho - 20+ entries: Multiply in Akan
- Sushi - 100+ entries: Akan Exercise Book
- Akan Learner's Dictionary - 1000+ entries: Yaa: " i will take ... to Ghana"
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Akan dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Akan dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: